How can you enhance your Alexa rank? Alexa is a contributory of Amazon.com. It is a ranking method based on the level of traffic a website receives from people with the Alexa toolbar installed.
You may want to increase your Alexa rank because advertisers, ad networkers use it as a gauge to determine the popularity of your blog. So if you are someone who is making money from advertising, you would definitely want to increase your Alexa rank as it helps you bargain for an ad price. Sites like http://www.somyatrans.com/ determines review price based on your Technocratic rank and Alexa rank.
Increase Alexa Ranking.
1. Download Alexa toolbar free.
2. Put an Alexa rank widget on your blog. Each click will be counted as a visitor.
3. Encourage your friends or colleagues to use Alexa toolbar. Explain them about the tracking system of the toolbar. Ask them to rate your Alexa website profile.
4. Try to get dugg or stumbled. This will bring massive amount of traffic to your site and contributes a lot to your Alexa rank.
5. Write content related to webmasters. This is because most of the webmasters use Alexa toolbar. You may write and post articles related to SEO, webmaster tools. Webmasters always look for new tools and may revisit your website to gain access to the tools. Promote your articles on webmaster forums and social networking sites.
6. Buy links and banners from webmaster forums. A well displayed ad can bring lots of webmaster traffic to your site and boost your rank. But you need to have unique and good content on your blog to attract more and more visitors.
7. Write about Alexa and post in your blog. Bloggers love to know about different ways of increasing their Alexa rank. This may eventually increase traffic and your rank.